Merk: Hekleoppskriften vil være tilgjengelig GRATIS og frigis i deler via de offisielle Scheepjes Facebook-gruppene og på Scheepjes.com. Oppskriften er ikke inkludert i pakken
The Stone Washed & River Washed kit includes:
• 38 x 50g balls of Scheepjes Stone Washed & River Washed
• 1 x pack of Toho Glass Beads
• 1 x beading needle
• Stitch markers
• 1 x Official CAL souvenir bookmark
• 1 x letter from the designer
• 1 x YARN The After Party booklet
The most important facts at a glance:
- CAL Duration: September 23 – December 9, 2020 [11 weeks, 6 pattern parts].
- Design inspired by the book All The Light We Cannot See by author Anthony Doerr.
- Tips & Tricks CAL preparation PDF released in the Facebook groups on September 16, 2020.
- Each week reading material will be shared for the Read-A-Long in preparation for Book Club Sundays, hosted in the Official Facebook groups. Participation in the Read-A-Long is optional.
- Exclusive Interviews (in English) with Anthony Doerr every week for Book Club Sunday.
- The crochet pattern will be available for FREE and released in parts via the Official Scheepjes Facebook groups and on Scheepjes.com.
- The pattern parts will cover a period of 1 or 2 weeks, rather than weekly pattern releases.
- The pattern will be available in Dutch, English (UK & US) and German, with additional languages possibly becoming available during the CAL.
- There will be English and Dutch video tutorials for right and left-handed crafters available from Esther from It's all in a Nutshell blog.
- Yarns used: Scheepjes Stone Washed & River Washed OR Colour Crafter.
- 8 kits available: 4 colourways in 2 Scheepjes yarns varieties.
- Measurements Stone Washed & River Washed blanket: 140-145 x 140-145cm after blocking.
- Measurements Colour Crafter blanket: 145-150 x 145-150cm after blocking.